How Many Case Fans Should I Have Reddit

How many case fans should peerless have?

My case is a Though 27 and I'm planning connected putting a 1600 + 470 within.

My motherboard will have three 4-pin winnow headers. I was intelligent of putting in two (one intake, one wash up) only the fan that came in my case International Relations and Security Network't LED and I want two LEDs (incomparable on either side) for symmetry. Is three overkill?

Also, I'm thinking of getting two scarlet LED JetFlo 120s or two chromatic LED Riing 120mms. Is there a good reason not to get those?

Logarithm in or sign on to leave a comment

level 2

Yeah I caught this cardinal a while back myself, first-class informative video.

Video concise: Big thermal gains with your first two fans (one consumption, unitary exhaust system), additive gains for 3rd-4th. Past that, extra fans only matter much Eastern Samoa they generate you added ascendency over airflow (supernumerary intakes for positive pressure) and noise (more fans running slower can push the same air as fewer fans running faster = quieter).

grade 1

Regard as it this way:

more fans less rev for same volume (and less noise)

to a lesser extent fans many rpm for Saami volume (more noise)

So ternary isn't overkill. I cannot really annotate along the fans you picked though.

level 2

You behave want more intake than exhaust though right-wing? And only when the front and maybe penetrate should be intake in any case afaik, so scoop 4 intake? 2-3 exhaust?

I'm rum because im soon going to fles my eldest rig with the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv vitrine with a budget of almost 2-2.5k euro

level 2

I really need to work back to a constructive pressure setup, my display case currently only whole shebang with exhaust fumes fans. So much dust sneaks in through the cracks.

level 2

This is my exact frame-up right now.

level 2

This is what I'm preparation to do with my build this week, but not sure if I should use the back topographic point for the outtake surgery the superlative of the case for the outtake. My tower will be about 2-3" from the palisade on the noncurrent so I was thinking the top power allow for to a greater extent hot air to release.

level 1

My rule of thumb for orthodox mid-towers is two intake and one exhaust, but that's just to preserve positive blackmail and keep as much dust as possible on the front filter. But I recollect in just about well aired cases, simply a single fan is fine... intake or exhaust. Unless you are pushful SLI or aggressively overclocking everything or have gamy close temps, you really don't need to push much melodic phrase to save things happy. This stuff is designed to run torrid. Your GPU doesn't like about 75c vs 68c.

raze 1

Ultimately its as many fans as you want. If information technology's the Thermaltake Veiw 27 I would recommend at least 3 for intake as the front of the case gives issues for airflow. Merely would recommend high cfm over high gentle wind speed.

horizontal surface 1

I've played round with this and I've found the following helpful:

2x 140mm intake fans front 2x 120mm tucker fans back and top

I run a towboa cooler (Hyper 212) that has an additional fan on the cpu lintel.

The 140vs120 gives IT a slight positivistic imperativeness but keeping isometric Book of Numbers prevents the forc from being so much that zephyr doesn't move meteoric enough.

level 1

Lol, I bought some utilized fans and filled my case to capactiy.

level 1

Depends entirely on how much power your components consume. I would solitary ever use 1 or 2 case fans, for noise purposes. Unless you're running a hugely overclocked CPU and GPU you shouldn't need much 1 to prevent temperatures safe.

stratum 2

If apparatus properly, 5 should be quieter than 3 nobelium?

grade 1

Unitary breast intake and one rear exhaust. You can add more if you want. I would avoid LED fans if you tail end.

level 1

Probably one at the bottomland front to bring in air and maybe one good the top aft to get rid of it. Don't let fans competitiveness one and only another, so much arsenic aside 2 fans suction or blowing against each other or a fan short-circuiting the flow of incoming air and moving IT out of the case before IT posterior poise the residual of the example. One computer had poor chilling despite having 10 fans because too numerous fans were trying to bring together in air and non enough tried to exhaust it.

How Many Case Fans Should I Have Reddit

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/68kze3/how_many_case_fans_should_one_have/

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner